Licensure Application Forms, Federal Certification, and Information for Health Care Providers
This index provides access to the required documents, forms and information regarding state licensure and/or registration for health care facilities and service providers. If you need additional clarification please contact the Licensing and Certification Program at 651-201-4101 or email email@example.com. If you need additional clarification specifically related to Home Care Licensing, please contact the Home Care and Assisted Living Program at 651-201-5273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Care Providers
- Home Care Licensing
- Home Care Licensing Changes 2013
- Basic Home Care Provider Licensing
Forms and documents required to make a new application for a temporary license to operate as Basic Home Care Provider in Minnesota.
- Comprehensive Home Care Provider Licensing
Forms and documents required to make a new application for a temporary license to operate as Comprehensive Home Care Provider in Minnesota.
- Home and Community-Based Services Designation
Use this form for an initial application for or renewal of an HCBS designation to provide basic support services as identified under section 245D.03 subdivision 1, paragraph (b).
Services Requiring Registration
- Home Management
- Housing With Services Establishment/
Assisted Living Designation/
Uniform Consumer Information Guide
- Lodging Establishments Providing Special Services Registration
- Mobile Health Evaluation/Screening
- Supplemental Nursing Services Agencies