Check the Registry
This is not an online registry. Instead, nursing assistants, employers, and others can check the registry by using MDH's automated phone system and a social security number.
Take these steps to find out if you or someone else is on the Nursing Assistant Registry:
- Have the nursing assistant's social security number available.
- Call 651-215-8705 or for Greater Minnesota 1-800-397-6124.
- Press 1 to find out if you are on the registry. Follow the phone prompts.
- Enter your social security number. The system will tell you if you are on the registry.
- If you should be on the registry but are not on the registry, you will need to call and talk to staff.
- Call 651-215-8705 or for Greater Minnesota 1-800-397-6124 and stay on hold to reach staff.
Contact Registry Staff
Between the hours of 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m., Monday thru Friday.
Toll Free, Greater Minnesota 1-800-397-6124
Nursing Assistant Registry
P.O. Box 64501
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0501
Email isn't an option for checking the registry.
Email just isn't secure enough for sharing social security numbers. Our email address is health.FPC-NAR@state.mn.us.
The Nursing Assistant Registry (NAR) is part of the Minnesota Department of Health, Compliance Monitoring Division.