Nursing Assistant Registry
The Nursing Assistant Registry lists nursing assistants who have met Minnesota training and testing standards to work in nursing homes and certified boarding care homes. The registry also has information about nursing assistants who have substantiated findings of abuse, neglect, and theft.
This is not an online registry. Instead, nursing assistants, employers, and others can check the registry by using MDH's automated phone system and the nursing assistant's social security number.
Fallen off the registry? Please call 651-215-8705 or for greater Minnesota 1-800-397-6124 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
Nursing Assistant Resources
- Staying on the Nursing Assistant Registry
- Name or Address Changes
- Nursing Assistant Registry Update Form
- Nursing Assistant Registry Training/Testing Sites
- How to be Placed on the Nursing Assistant Registry
- Who Can Work as a Nursing Assistant?
- Training Program Test Data
- Nursing Assistant Registry Information for LPN and/or RN Students
- Study Materials For the Test/Pearson Vue Candidate Handbook
- Interstate Endorsement Forms
- Registration Number
Duplicate Nursing Assistant Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)