Nursing Assistant Registry
The Nursing Assistant Registry lists nursing assistants who have met Minnesota training and/or testing standards to work in nursing homes and certified boarding care homes. The registry also has information about nursing assistants who have substantiated findings of abuse, neglect, and theft.
This is an online registry. Nursing assistants, employers, and others can check the registry by using MDH's online system and the nursing assistant's certificate number.
Nursing Assistant Resources
- Get on the Registry
- How to Check the Registry
- Stay on the Registry
- Information for LPN and/or RN Students
- Certificate Number
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Employer and Trainer Resources
- Semi Annual Update for Nursing Assistant Registry (Nursing Homes and Boarding Care Homes)
- Criminal Background Check
- How to Start a Nursing Assistant Training Program
- Findings of Abuse
- Prohibition of Charges