Information on Breast and Cervical Cancer
- American Cancer Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Cancer Institute
- Cancer Information Service
- Abortion, Miscarriage, and Breast Cancer Risk Fact Sheet - National Cancer Institute
- Summary Report: Early Reproductive Events and Breast Cancer Workshop - National Cancer Institute
In February 2003, The National Cancer Institute (NCI) convened a workshop of over 100 of the world's leading experts who study pregnancy and breast cancer risk, and this panel concluded that "having an abortion or miscarriage does not increase a woman's subsequent risk of developing breast cancer."