Cancer Incidence Data
View data on mesothelioma incidence in Minnesota at Minnesota Public Health Data Access, a web-based data access portal.
Minnesota Cancer Surveillance System (MCSS) reports
Minnesota Cancer Facts and Figures 2006 (April 2006) (PDF: 2.6MB/56 pages)
- Pages 37-38: Overview, disparities, trends, regional variation w/in Minnesota using data through 2003
- Page 46: 2003 incidence and mortality counts and rates statewide
Cancer in Minnesota, 2004: Preliminary report (March 2006) (PDF: 64KB/4 pages)
- Mesothelioma listed in tables of sex- and site-specific statewide cancer incidence and mortality counts and rates for 2004
Cancer in Minnesota, 1988-2002 (October 2005)
Summary (PDF: 61KB/6 pages)
Page vii, right-hand column, fifth bullet): Compares mesothelioma incidence in Minnesota to nation
Chapter 2: Overview (PDF: 267KB/49 pages)
- Page 34: Mesothelioma listed tables of sex- and site-specific statewide cancer incidence and mortality counts and rates, 1998-2002
- Pages 37, 40, 43, 46: Mesothelioma listed in tables of sex-, site-, and age-specific statewide cancer incidence and mortality rates
- Pages 58-61: Mesothelioma listed in graphs of sex- and site-specific cancer incidence and mortality trends in Minnesota, 1988 – 2002
- Pages 29 and 67: Discussion (page 29, bottom of left-hand column) and graph (page 67) of mesothelioma incidence among non-Hispanic whites by gender and region, Minnesota, 1998-2002
Chapter 3: Summary of Data for Specific Cancers (PDF: 286KB/61 pages)
- Pages 106-107: Tables showing statewide incidence and mortality counts and rates by year, by age, and by race/ethnicity. Median age at diagnosis and death, lifetime risk, trends, stage at diagnosis. Discussion of descriptive epidemiology and risk factors.
Chapter 4: Occurrence of Cancer in Minnesota Counties and Regions, 1998-2002 (PDF: 274KB/97 pages)
- Pages 134-228: Mesothelioma listed in tables of sex- and site-specific cancer incidence rates and observed and expected counts by county and region w/in Minnesota for 1998-2002 combined.
Cancer incidence rates in northeastern Minnesota with an emphasis on mesothelioma (February 2003, based on data 1988-1999) (PDF: 171KB/7 pages)
Center for Occupational Health and Safety reports
Appendices (PDF: 308KB/ 35 pages)
Asthma Program ReportsBreathing Space Rspiratory Disease Newsletter, Vol. 5, No. 4, December 2007.
- Page 1: Mesothelioma in Northeastern Minnesota.