Eat Well Work Well
Eat Well Work Well is a Minnesota coalition that strives to help employers make eating well at work the easiest choice for their employees.
The Eat Well Work Well coalition was established in 2003 by representatives from health-oriented organizations in the Twin Cities metro area to address obesity and chronic disease in worksites.
Eat Well Work Well Goals
- Increase the availability of healthy food options at work
- Increase the number of healthy food policies in workplaces
- Provide education to the public, businesses, and professional organizations about healthy nutrition practices
- Raise awareness of Eat Well Work Well as a resource to businesses and professional organizations
For more information about healthier worksites, visit the following:
- Why worksites?
- Guidelines for food at work
- Guidelines for offering healthy foods at meetings
- Education and tools