Minnesota grown is a partnership between the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and crop growers to help Minnesotans distinguish between local products and those being shipped in from miles away. Today the membership includes farms, garden centers, wineries, livestock producers, farmer markets, Christmas tree growers, and producers of wild rice, syrup, cheese, honey, fruits and vegetables.
For more information on Minnesota Grown, visit the following links:
- Why buy Minnesota Grown?
- Minnesota Grown Directory online
- Pick of the Month Newsletter
- Free promotional items for licensed growers
- Farmer Market locations and hours of operation
More resources for Minnesota Grown food:
- Saint Paul Farmer’s Market
- Food safety recalls affecting Minnesota
- The Pickle Bill – selling home processed foods
- Find restaurants and caterers who use local ingredients