Data and Surveillance
The Minnesota Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Unit conducts surveillance of heart disease and stroke in Minnesota.
We collect, compile, interpret and report cardiovascular disease data in order to help direct programmatic planning, research, and advocacy for improving cardiovascular health.
This is achieved by:
- Collecting and compiling existing data, and seeking new data sources
- Analysis of existing and new data
- Interpretation and reporting of cardiovascular disease data
- Conducting studies in special populations
Other Data Resources
Please contact James Peacock, PhD, Minnesota Department of Health at
(651) 201-5405 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.