Minnesota Oral Health Summit
Answering the Call to Action
Was held on February 11, 2011at Snelling Office Park, 1645 Energy Park Drive, St. Paul, MN 55108
- Participate in release of the Minnesota Oral Health Plan.
- Learn how other Coalitions have implemented state plans.
- Learn about state oral health initiatives that support the Plan.
- Network with colleagues and others with interest in oral health.
2011 Oral Health Summit Agenda (PDF: 172kb/1 pages)
2011 Oral Health Summit Biographies (PDF: 335kb/2 pages)
- Collaborative Agreement Online Courses Catherine Furry (PPS: 1,362kb)
- Collaborative Dental Hygience Practice Clare Larkin (PPS: 1,790kb)
- Early Decision Rural Dentistry Track (Naty Lopez PPS: 182kb)
- Examining the Evidence MDH Epi Staff (PPS: 3,076kb)
- Fluoridation Update David Rindal (PPS: 130kb)
- MN Dental Hygiene Collaborative Agreement Assessment Barbara Deming (PPS: 771kb)
- Responding to the Call Marcy Frosh (PPS: 2,441kb)
- Rice Memorial Hospital Pediatric Residency Soraya Beiraghi (PPS: 8,473kb)
- Sealant Demonstration Project Sarah Wovcha (PPS: 1,162kb)
- The Minnesota Cancer Alliance Jane Korn (PPS: 4,694kb)
- The National Vision for Oral Health Marcy Frosh (PPS: 2,439kb)
- The National Vision for Oral Health William Bailey (PPS: 13,419)
- The State of the State Oral Health Plan Workgroup Chairs (PPS: 586kb)
- ToothCareers.Com Janet Shanedling (PPS: 8,548kb)