Together we can.
Take on the leading causes of death and disabilities. Access these resources and build them into the work that you are already doing to create health in your community. All in one place, you’ll find tools you can use to activate the strategies found in the Healthy Minnesota 2020: State Chronic Disease & Injury plan.
- Get Your Rear in Gear/Colon Cancer Coalition
- The Minnesota Cancer Alliance (MCA) Employer Challenge asks Minnesota employers to step up as leaders for health by doing whatever it takes to ensure their employees get appropriate cancer screening tests.
- Minnesota Cancer Alliance Sugar Sweetened Beverages
- Minnesota Diabetes and Heart Health Collaborative
- Minnesota Oral Health Coalition
Programs & Services
- The Coach’s Asthma Clipboard Program
- Diabetes Management in Long Term Care
- Heart of Many Nations: Heart Attack Prevention and Response in Native Communities Curriculum
- I CAN Prevent Diabetes
- Interactive Asthma Action Plan
- Reducing Environmental Triggers of Asthma in the home
- Sage Scopes is a small, statewide program for men and women age 50 to 74 with low income who are uninsured or underinsured.
- School-based Dental Sealant Program
- Colorectal Cancer
- Facts & Figures
- CDC BRFSS Prevalence & Trends Screening
(path: Minnesota>2012>Colorectal Cancer Screening)
- Minnesota Community Measurement: Health Care Quality Report, page 152. (PDF 17,362 KB/285 pages)
- Heart Disease & Stroke
- Injury & Violence Prevention
- Oral Health
- Tobacco Use
- Population Characteristics