Minnesota Department of Health
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Other State and National Resources
- Biomonitoring in Public Health: Epidemiologic Guidance for State, Local and Tribal Health Agencies, Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists
- Guidance for Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs, Association of Public Health Laboratories
- Boston Consensus Conference on Human Biomonitoring, Boston University School of Public Health
- California Biomonitoring Program, California Department of Public Health
- Washington Environmental Biomonitoring Survey
- Canadian Health Measures Survey, Health Canada
- Human Biomonitoring for Environmental Chemicals: National Academies Report.
- Addressing Public Health and Chemical Exposures: An Action Agenda (Chapter 2), The National Conversation of Public Health and Chemical Exposures
For more information, contact MN Biomonitoring.