Health Plan Reporting Requirements
Health Plan Financial and Statistical Report (HPFSR)
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is required to collect data from health plan companies regarding their membership, revenues, and expenditures for Minnesota residents, under Minnesota Satutes, section 62J.38, Minnesota Statutes, section 62J.321, and Minnesota Rules, chapter 4652. As part of this data collection, MDH requires all health plan companies to submit aggregated data regarding their business to the department, with filings due April 1 for the prior calendar year. Summary data from health plan companies with over $3,000,000 in annual healthcare revenue are used to produce the annual report, on "Administrative Costs at Minnesota Health Plans."
- 2015 Formset
(Download and save in Excel)
- 2015 Instructions
(pdf 169Kb/12 pages)
- 2015 Notification Letter
(pdf 94Kb/1 page)
- The 2015 HPFSR is due by email to email@example.com by April 1, 2016.
- All submitted reports require a signed certification page (first page of the form), pdf attached to an e-mail or faxed to 651-201-5179, attn: HEP.
Prior Year Formsets
- 2014 Formset and Instructions
- 2013 Formset and Instructions
- 2012 Formset and Instructions
If you have additional questions about the HPFSR please contact firstname.lastname@example.org