MERC Grant Application
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) has opened the MERC grant application for clinical training that took place in Minnesota in fiscal year 2015. Applications are open to Minnesota sponsoring institutions applying on behalf of their accredited teaching programs and eligible clinical training facilities for the following trainee types:
|Advanced Dental Therapists||Doctor of Chiropractic Students|
|Advanced Practice Nurses||Doctor of Pharmacy Students|
|Clinical Social Workers||Doctor of Pharmacy Residents|
|Community Health Workers||Medical Students|
|Community Paramedics||Medical Residents|
|Dental Students||Physician Assistant Students|
Clinical training facilities can apply by providing a clinical training site grant application to the teaching program which had trainees at their facility in fiscal year 2015. The teaching program will include the application in the sponsoring institution’s submission to MDH. Sponsoring institutions are required to complete their online application and submit a signed copy to MDH by October 31, 2016.
- Memo to Sponsoring Institutions and Teaching Programs (PDF)
- Instructions for Sponsoring Institutions and Teaching Programs (PDF)
- Online Application for Sponsoring Institutions and Teaching Programs (requires username and password)
- Instructions for Clinical Training Facilities (PDF)
- Application for Clinical Training Facilities (PDF)
Expenditure Reporting for Clinical Training Facilities - available November 2016.