MERC Grant Application
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) has opened the MERC grant application for clinical training that took place in Minnesota in fiscal year 2017.
Applications are open to Minnesota sponsoring institutions applying on behalf of their accredited teaching programs and eligible clinical training facilities for the following *trainee types:
|Advanced Dental Therapists||Doctor of Chiropractic Students|
|Advanced Practice Nurses||Doctor of Pharmacy Students|
|Clinical Social Workers||Doctor of Pharmacy Residents|
|Community Health Workers||Medical Students|
|Community Paramedics||Medical Residents|
|Dental Students||Physician Assistant Students|
* See application eligibility and instructions for details.
- Sponsoring Institutions/Teaching Program Grant Application: October 31, 2018
- Clinical Training Expenditure Reporting: December 17, 2018
Sponsoring institutions/teaching programs
- Notice (PDF)
- Instructions for Sponsoring Institutions and Teaching Programs (PDF)
Application for Sponsoring Institutions and Teaching Programs
(Requires username and password)
Clinical training facilities
- Instructions for Clinical Training Facilities (PDF)
- Application for Clinical Training Facilities (PDF)
- Expenditure Reporting - information to be posted shortly
- If you have questions for the MERC program, please contact the MERC program at 651-201-3566 or email email@example.com
- Signup for grant notices.
- Sponsoring Institution Contacts (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions
- Formula that operates under the authority of Minnesota Statutes, section 62J.692.
Updated Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 10:49AM