Complaint Form - Speech Language Pathologist

Health Occupations Program

How Do I File a Complaint?

The Commissioner of Health has the authority to investigate complaints and discipline Speech-Language Pathologists who provide services in an incompetent or negligent manner or who are not properly licensed to practice in the State of Minnesota.

Contact the Health Occupations Program at the Department of Health at 651-201-3729 or 1-800-657-3837 to file a complaint or you may print and fill out the complaint form below.

Complaint Form - Speech Language Pathologists (PDF:19.35kb:7 pages)

The document on this page is provided in PDF format. To view and print PDF files you will need to download a free copy of  Adobe Acrobat Reader or  Adobe Acrobat Reader for Visually Impaired Readers.  Adobe provides a free download for these applications at their website.

Updated Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 11:03AM