Temporary License: Persons Credentialed by ASHA, ABA or Other States
Application Instructions for a Temporary License: Persons Credentialed by ASHA, ABA or Other States
- If you are credentialed by ASHA, ABA or licensed in another state and are interested in receiving a Temporary License, please complete and sign the temporary application.
- Mail the completed application to the address on the form with a check or money order for $50.00 if applying for speech-language pathology temporary license or $79.00 if applying for audiology temporary license made payable to "Treasurer, State of Minnesota."
- ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Include a copy of your current ASHA or ABA certification or a credential from another state in which you are registered, certified or licensed.
- Forms must be signed and dated within 30 days of submitting.
- If you are applying for audiology licensing, you must take and pass the hearing instrument dispenser practical examination before you are eligible for full licensing. Please contact Patti Fuller for further information on the exam at 651-201-5468 or at email@example.com.
- Once the department has received the completed applications and fees your money is deposited and the application will be reviewed and processed. The review process for the temporary license takes 1-10 business days after all documents are received. Your temporary license will be mailed to the mailing address on your application. The full license application is issued when the department has received all information, and that process can take 30-60 business days.
- Temporary License Application Form for Persons Credentialed by ASHA, ABA, or other States (PDF: 33 KB/2 pp)
Any questions please call 651-201-3726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download from Adobe's website).