Temporary License: Clinical Fellowship Year
Application and Instructions
Important Things to Know About the Application Process:
- It will take MDH one (1) to two (2) weeks to review your SLP/Aud temporary license application for approval.
- MDH will not begin the application review and approval process until we receive: 1) a completed and signed application; 2) all requested documentation; and 3) license fee payment.
- Any applications mailed 30 days after the date of signature on the application will be returned to you to confirm that provided information is still current.
- If a question on the application doesn’t apply to you, mark your answer as “N/A.”
- If you are approved for an SLP/Aud temporary license, you will receive a letter in the mail from MDH confirming your licensure, along with your license card.
For Audiology Applicants Only:
- As of August 1, 2005, all applicants applying for full audiologist licensing must achieve a passing score on the practical exam for hearing instrument dispensing.
- If you haven’t passed the Minnesota practical examination for hearing instrument dispensing, you must be supervised by a licensed Audiologist who is authorized to dispense hearing instruments in order for you to dispense instruments with a temporary license. The supervisor must complete and sign Part II of this application.
- Your supervisor must have passed the practical examination for hearing instrument dispensers, unless exempt under Minnesota Statute, section 148.515, subd. 6(c). If the Audiologist that will be your supervisor is not authorized to dispense, you can only provide audiology services.
- For more information about the practical exam, contact Grace Rauchwarter at (651) 201-3724 or at Grace.Rauchwarter@state.mn.us
Print application form from link: Temporary License Application Form for Clinical Fellowship and /or Doctoral Externship (PDF)
Any questions please call 651-201-3726 or e-mail email@example.com