Body Art Complaint Information
If you have a body art related complaint and would like to talk to someone before filling out the complaint form, please call 651-201-3728. Please know the Minnesota Department of Health does our best to investigate all complaints that are filed. Once the complaint is filed, we cannot discuss any aspect of that complaint or investigation, even with the complainant. However, we cannot start an investigation until we have a signed complaint form.
If you would like to file a complaint:
- be as detailed as possible, including any supportive documentation you might have;
- complaints are confidential, unless a court of law subpoenas complaint forms;
- Complaint Form (PDF) or Complaint Form (Word)
- sign and date the complaint form; and
- send it to the address at the top of the form.
The document on this page is provided in PDF format. To fill in PDF files electronically you will need to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader for Visually Impaired Readers. Adobe provides a free download for these applications at their website.