Body Art Complaint Information
If you have a body art related complaint and would like to talk to someone before filling out the complaint form, please call 651-201-3728. Please know the Minnesota Department of Health does our best to investigate all complaints that are filed. Once the complaint is filed, we cannot discuss any aspect of that complaint or investigation, even with the complainant. However, we cannot start an investigation until we have a signed complaint form.
If you would like to file a complaint:
- be as detailed as possible, including any supportive documentation you might have;
- complaints are confidential, unless a court of law subpoenas complaint forms;
- fill out the Minnesota Body Art Complaint Form (PDF: 32KB/4 pages);
- sign and date the complaint form; and
- send it to the address at the top of the form.