Body Art Licensing Applications and Fee Schedule
Temporary Technician/Apprentice License Applications:
- Minnesota Body Art Temporary Technician License Application (PDF: 226KB/4 pages); Updated 11/27/2013**
- Minnesota Body Art Temporary Technician Supervisor Change Application (PDF: 198KB/3 pages)
Technician License Applications:
- Minnesota Body Art Technician Application (PDF: 113KB/4 pages); Updated 01/01/2012**
- Body Art Licensing Verification of Credential Form (PDF: 124KB/2 pages)
Guest Artist/Visiting Technician License Application:
Establishment License Applications:
- Minnesota Body Art Establishment License (PDF: 36KB/3 pages); Updated 04/10/2014**
- Minnesota Body Art Establishment Exemption Application (PDF: 58KB/2 pages)
Temporary Event License Application:
- Minnesota Body Art Temporary Establishment Event Permit Application (PDF: 148KB/3 pages); Updated 04/10/2014**
**Make sure your internet browser is pulling up the current version of the above body art application. You may need to delete your temporary internet files or change your browser settings to view the current application. Below are instructions to help with that process. After following the instructions below, you many need to refresh your webpage.
Internet Explorer setting instructions so your browser is always pulling up current PDF files:
- In the upper-right corner of the window, click the gear icon.
- Select Internet options.
- Select the General tab.
- Under Browsing history, click the Settings button.
- Select the Every time I visit the webpage radio button.
- Click OK.
Note: If you upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer, verify and reset these settings.
Chrome instructions to clear browsing data:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Del on your keyboard.
- Select the beginning of time from the drop down menu.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Firefox instructions to clear browsing data:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content, click Clear Now.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
Safari instructions to clear browsing data:
- Click Tools in the left menu bar (if opened) or click on the Gear icon in the right toolbar.
- Select Reset Safari from the drop-down.
- Choose what history and other elements to clear.
- Click the Reset button.
- Exit and re-launch the browser.