Hedis® Reports Home Page
Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
HEDIS is a tool created by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to collect data about the quality of care and services provided by the health plans. HEDIS consists of a set of performance measures that compare how well health plans perform in key areas: quality of care, access to care and member satisfaction with the health plan and doctors. NCQA requires health plans to collect this information in the same manner so that results can be fairly compared to one another. Health plans can arrange to have their HEDIS results verified by an independent auditor.
Below you can view the HEDIS data collected by the Minnesota Department of Health. Each link will take you to a separate page with download and viewing instructions.
- HEDIS 2013 (Reporting Year 2012)
- HEDIS 2012 (Reporting Year 2011)
- HEDIS 2011 (Reporting Year 2010)
- HEDIS 2010 (Reporting Year 2009)
- HEDIS 2009 (Reporting Year 2008)**
- HEDIS 2008 (Reporting Year 2007)^
- HEDIS 2007 (Reporting Year 2006)^
- HEDIS 2006 (Reporting Year 2005)^
- HEDIS 2005 (Reporting Year 2004)*
- HEDIS 2004 (Reporting Year 2003)
- HEDIS 2003 (Reporting Year 2002)
** The term Medicaid was changed to Minnesota Healthcare Programs - Managed Care(MHCP-MC)
which is comprised of Families and Children(Prepaid Medical Assistance Program), MinnesotaCare, and
General Assistance Medical Care. In addition, Special Needs Basic Care(SNBC) is a new dual eligible product added.
In January 2011, it was discovered that the Good HbA1c Control(<7.0%) was not displayed in comprehensive diabetes care measure and Adequate HbA1c Control(<8.0%) data was displayed under Good HbA1c Control. This issue was corrected on January 7, 2011.
^ Data was updated on October 7, 2009 to correct calculation errors in the report. Please see the disclaimer page of each report for more information.
* The Minnesota Department of Human Services was responsible for collecting and reporting PMAP, GAMC, MNCare and MSHO product data for the 2004 reporting year. For information regarding these products, please contact: Vicki Kunerth, Director - Performance Measurement Quality Improvement, Minnesota Department of Human Services, email@example.com 651-431-2618.
For more information, or to file a complaint, contact the MCS at 651-201-5100 or 1 800-657-3916.