Mortuary Science Applications and Forms
When submitting your application you must submit all documents and fees listed on the application. Failure to do so will result in your application being mailed back to you.
- Application to Renew a License to Operate a Funeral Establishment (PDF)
- Application for License to Operate a Funeral Establishment (PDF)
- Application to Renew License to Operate a Crematory (PDF)
- Application for License to Operate a Crematory (PDF)
- Change of Ownership Crematory (PDF)
- Change of Ownership Funeral Establishment (PDF)
Letter of Non-Contagious
As of December 1, 2015, any funeral establishments that need to request a letter of non-conatgious are now required to complete a Request for Letter of Non-Contagious form and submit with the required supportive documentation before a letter can be issued by one of the Mortuary Science Program staff. Please allow at least 3 business days of processing time for each letter request.
Mortuary Science Licensing
- Application for Initial License to Practice Mortuary Science (PDF)
- Application for Mortuary Science Reciprocity License (PDF)
- Application for Mortician Emeritus Status License (PDF)
- Military Exemption