Administrative, Education and Communication Jobs at the Minnesota Department of Health
Administrative, education and communication professionals are essential in developing rapid, electronic communications between the Minnesota Department of Health and those who play critical roles during emergencies. Salaries for these positions range from $25,000 to $40,000 per year for clerical/support positions and $35,000 to $60,000 per year for administrative, education and communication professionals. Employees in these classifications perform functions such as:
- Delivering education on public health preparedness efforts.
- Creating/administering communication or project plans.
- Administering grants and tracking budgets.
Types of positions we typically fill
- Current Job Openings
- Administrative, Education and Communication positions (you are on this page)
- Scientific and Research positions positions
TO APPLY FOR ANY POSITION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
View/search all state jobs here
Contact the State of Minnesota's Job Information Line at 651-259-3637. This number is answered 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.