Administrative, Education and Communication Jobs at the Minnesota Department of Health
Administrative, education and communication professionals are essential in developing rapid, electronic communications between the Minnesota Department of Health and those who play critical roles during emergencies. Salaries for these positions range from $25,000 to $40,000 per year for clerical/support positions and $35,000 to $60,000 per year for administrative, education and communication professionals. Employees in these classifications perform functions such as:
- Delivering education on public health preparedness efforts.
- Creating/administering communication or project plans.
- Administering grants and tracking budgets.
Types of positions we typically fill
- Current Job Openings
- Administrative, Education and Communication positions (you are on this page)
- Scientific and Research positions positions
- Student Worker and Internship Positions
TO APPLY FOR ANY POSITION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
1. You may click on the button below titled "View MDH Jobs" to get a list of jobs for which we are currently accepting resumes. Because our jobs have specific closing dates and we continue to post new jobs, this list will change. We encourage you to visit this site often.
2. You may express interest in student worker and internship opportunities, by completing the Student Worker Interest Form found here.
3. You may also apply generally (not for a specific job) by using the State of Minnesota's resume-driven method of accepting employment applications. Get started with an overview of the hiring process here.
4. You may contact the State of Minnesota's Job Information Line at 651-259-3637. This number is answered 9:00am to 12:30 pm and 1:30pm 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.