Information Technology Jobs
Minnesota Department of Health
Information technology experts support the public health effort at all levels by developing and administering vital information systems, tracking systems and data-gathering tools. Salaries range from $40,000 to $70,000 per year. Employees in these classifications perform functions such as:
- Application development and project management.
- Technical design of large data systems.
- Creation/administration of web-based materials and systems.
- Server maintenance/administration.
- Enterprise database maintenance/administration.
- Application programming and application support.
Types of positions we typically fill
- Current Job Openings
- Training, Communication and Administrative positions
- Information Technology positions (you are on this page)
- Research and Scientific positions
see also> Student Worker and Internship Positions
1. Already interested in applying? You may click on the button below titled "View MDH Jobs" to get a list of jobs for which we are currently accepting resumes. Because our jobs have specific closing dates and we continue to post new jobs, this list will change. We encourage you to visit this site often.
2. You may express interest in student worker and internship opportunities, by completing the Student Worker Interest Form found here.
3. You may also apply generally (not for a specific job) by using the State of Minnesota's resume-driven method of accepting employment applications. Get started with an overview of the hiring process here.
4. You can contact the State of Minnesota's job line at the following numbers:
MN Relay 711
|The job Information line is answered 9:00am to 12:30 pm and 1:30pm 4:00pm, Monday through Friday|