Student Worker and Internship Positions
Are You Interested in an Internship or Student Worker Position with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)?
Thank you for your interest in the field of public health. In order to better match your skills and interests with the needs of our program areas, we would like you to complete an Interest Sheet. The Interest Sheet will store information to our “Student Log”. The “Student Log” is available to a number of our managers & supervisors in our agency. If that program area has an internship project or student worker position open and they are interested in learning more about you, they will contact you directly.
To be eligible for an internship or student worker position with a state agency, students must be receiving academic credit for fulfilling an academic requirement at an accredited educational institution.
- Potential Student Workers: Please carefully read “Provisions of Student Workers” regarding academic credit hours.
- Potential Interns: You will be required to complete an internship agreement upon hire. This document will specify the duties, credits, compensation agreed upon, and will require a signature from a school coordinator or faculty advisor.
Are you ready to get started?
- STEP 1 - Set up an account and submit a resume on the
State Employee Resume Builder web site (http://www.mn.gov/mmb/careers/)
- STEP 2 - Complete the Student Worker Interest Form found here.
- STEP 3 - Check for CURRENT Student Worker openings by using the search button below.