Chlamydia Information for Health Care Providers
- Chlamydia Statistics
MDH graphs, tables and text provide a description of the sexually transmitted disease (STD) epidemic in Minnesota. Data from the previous calendar year are posted in April.
- Reporting a Case of Chlamydia
Lab-confirmed cases of Chlamydia trachomatis must be reported to MDH within one working day.
- CDC STD Treatment Guidelines
CDC’s latest treatment guidelines for STDs.
- Chlamydia Screening for Women Initiative: Tools to improve chlamydia screening in your practice (Stratis Health)
Tools to increase chlamydia screening rates in your practice. Includes the Chlamydia Screening Provider Toolkit (PDF). Tools to increase chlamydia screening rates in your practice. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, HealthPartners, Medica, UCare.
- Chlamydia Screening Provider Toolkit (PDF) has been developed by Minnesota Health Plans working on increasing chlamydia screening.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): STD Awareness - Reaching Young People
CDC's clinician resource on youth/STDs
- STD/HIV Partner Services Program
Information about the program that assists HIV or STD infected persons notify their partners about their potential exposure.