Toolkit for Community Organizers:
Steps for Addressing Chlamydia in Your Community
- Step 1: Define the Issues
- Step 2: Identify Stakeholders
- Step 3: Assess the Community
- Step 4: Organize a Coalition
- Step 5: Prepare to Meet
- Step 6: Develop Action Plan
- Step 7: Evaluate Processes
- Step 8: Implement Plan
- Step 9: Evaluate Outcomes
- Step 10: Celebrate and Share Successes
This Toolkit could not have been complied without the tireless work of Emma Weiss, BSN, RN, PHN, MPH student from the University of Minnesota, School of Public Health. Thank you, Emma!
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.