Long-Term Care: Influenza
Subscribe to Long-term Care Influenza Information
Get an email when new long-term care influenza information is posted.
- Interim Guidance for Influenza Outbreak Management in Long-Term Care Facilities
Guidance from CDC for managing influenza outbreaks. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Long-Term Care Facility Influenza Report Form for 2015-16 (Word)
Form to report influenza outbreaks to MDH.
- Influenza-like Illness (ILI) Line List for Long-Term Care Facilities (PDF)
Two-page form to help you collect data on each resident with ILI. This form does not need to be submitted to MDH.
- Long-term Care Facility Visitor Management Guidelines while Influenza is Circulating in the Community
Guidelines for all visitors as well as those visiting ill residents.
- Influenza Vaccine Information for Health Professionals
Get the latest information on the flu vaccine.
- Minnesota Long Term Care Preparedness Toolkit (Word)
General emergency preparedness planning for long-term care facilities, created by an inter-agency group.
- Influenza-like Illness in Elderly Persons
Elderly persons may not present the same symptoms when they have influenza-like illness.