Facilitator Handbook: Pandemic Influenza Tabletop Exercise
The facilitator’s book mirrors the playbook and includes questions that stimulate discussion along the lines of the issues defined by the objectives.
|Note: the original training included a realistic video clip for each scenario. Copies of the videos are available at each County/City Health Department or by completing the IDEPC Comment Form.|
- Facilitator Handbook Overview (Word: 84KB/7 pages) (PDF: 56KB/7 pages)
Goals, objectives, assumptions, roles and acknowledgements.
Script 1: Pending closure of schools
- Facilitator Handbook Script #1 (Word: 64KB/5 pages) (PDF: 74KB/10 pages)
This scenario covers the possible closure of schools, 3 weeks in the future.
Script 2: Schools are closing
- Facilitator Handbook Script #2 (Word: 82KB/6 pages) (PDF: 87KB/12 pages)
Schools are just closing now in this second scenario.
Script 3: Schools are now reopening
- Facilitator Handbook Script #3 (Word: 54KB/3 pages) (PDF: 55KB/6 pages)
The third scenario involves opening schools after a six week closure.
- Hotwash Facilitator Summary (Word: 69KB/2 pages) (PDF: 17KB/2 pages)
Evaluation for the facilitators.
- Recorder/Evaluator Form (Word: 109KB/9 pages) (PDF: 71KB/10 pages)
Evaluations for recorders and/or evaluators.
- Hotwash Notes (Word: 62KB/4 pages) (PDF: 40KB/8 pages)
Blank pages for note taking.
Handbook printing tools
Use these files to create tabs to separate the sections of your manual.
- Tabs (Word: 20KB/1 page)
- Tab 1 (PDF: 10KB/1 page)
- Tab 2 (PDF: 11KB/1 page)
- Tab 3 (PDF: 10KB/1 page)
- Tab 4 (PDF: 10KB/1 page)
- Tab 5 (PDF: 10KB/1 page)
- Tab 6 (PDF: 11KB/1 page)
- Tab 7 (PDF: 11KB/1 page)