Planning the Exercise: Pandemic Influenza Tabletop Exercise
Before the tabletop exercise, you'll need to invite participants, train your facilitators, and prepare materials. These materials will help you structure your pre-meeting activities and trainings.
- Assignments/Time Table (Word: 192KB/4 pages) (PDF: 197KB/4 pages)
Checklist of items needed to plan and coordinate tabletop.
- Tabletop Summary Memo (Word: 71KB/2 pages) (PDF: 52KB/2 pages)
Confirmation summary for participants explaining the logistics of the exercise.
- Pre-Exercise Meeting Agenda (Word: 47KB/1 page) (PDF: 23KB/1 page)
Your staff should meet beforehand to discuss the exercise.
- Facilitator Training Agenda (Word: 47KB/1 page) (PDF: 27KB/1 page)
Facilitators, observers, and recorders need a training before the exercise.
- Exercise Facilitator Tips (Word: 42KB/3 pages) (PDF: 36KB/3 pages)
These tips will help your facilitators understand their role.