Data Improvement Project (DIP)
The Data Improvement Project (DIP) is a collaborative effort among Hennepin County HSPHD (Part A), the Minnesota Department of Human Services HIV/AIDS Division (Part B), and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) to make the collection, analysis, and reporting of Ryan White client utilization data easier, more efficient, and more useful to providers and grantees.
The following DIP Updates were previously communicated to Ryan White-funded providers via e-mail:
- DIP Update I (PDF: 92KB/1 page)
- DIP Update II (PDF: 138KB/1 page)
- DIP Update III (PDF: 104KB/2 pages)
- DIP Update IV (PDF: 126KB/2 pages)
- DIP Update V (PDF: 98KB/1 page)
- DIP Update VI (PDF: 88KB/1 page)
- DIP Update VII (PDF: 150KB/3 pages)
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.