Quality Assurance Reports
- Quality Assurance Reports (PDF)
This document describes:
1) how to access and run quality assurance reports;
2) the report used to identify duplicate clients and how to report duplicate clients to MDH;
3) the reports used to identify missing/incomplete information and how to make corrections; and
4) how to save, download and print reports from Minnesota CAREWare.
Required Fields in Minnesota CAREWare
- Required Fields in Minnesota CAREWare (PDF)
This document describes the fields required in Minnesota CAREWare, identifies which fields are cross-provider (can be viewed/edited by all providers serving a particular client), and the frequency with which data entry/submission is required.
Minnesota CAREWare User Manual
The Minnesota CAREWare User Manual will continue to expand with additional information.
- You may download either the full user manual, or a specific section:
Minnesota CAREWare User Manual (PDF)
- CAREWare Training Slides (PPT)
HRSA Resources for Standard CAREWareFor standard CAREWare user manuals, webcast trainings and supporting documentation, visit HRSA: CAREWare
For user manuals, click on the link for Supporting Documentation
Support related to the standard CAREWare application is available Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m., ET and Tuesday, Thursday from 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET.
Support is available through:
- A toll-free helpline at 1-877-CWHELP1 or 1-877-294-3571
- A dedicated RW CAREWare email address at email@example.com