Quality Assurance Reports
- Quality Assurance Reports (PDF)
This document describes:
1) how to access and run quality assurance reports;
2) the report used to identify duplicate clients and how to report duplicate clients to MDH;
3) the reports used to identify missing/incomplete information and how to make corrections; and
4) how to save, download and print reports from Minnesota CAREWare.
Required Fields in Minnesota CAREWare
- Required Fields in Minnesota CAREWare (PDF)
This document describes the fields required in Minnesota CAREWare, identifies which fields are cross-provider (can be viewed/edited by all providers serving a particular client), and the frequency with which data entry/submission is required.
Minnesota CAREWare User Manual
The Minnesota CAREWare User Manual will continue to expand with additional information.
- You may download either the full user manual, or a specific section:
Minnesota CAREWare User Manual (PDF)
- CAREWare Training Slides (PPT)
HRSA Resources for Standard CAREWareFor standard CAREWare user manuals, webcast trainings and supporting documentation, visit HRSA’s Ryan White CAREWare website.
For user manuals, click on the link for Supporting Documentation
Support related to the standard CAREWare application is available Monday-Friday from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
Support is available through:
- A toll-free helpline at 1-877-CWHELP1 or 1-877-294-3571
- A dedicated RW CAREWare email address at email@example.com
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.