Resources for Super Users
Each agency is expected to designate someone as their CAREWare super user. The role of the super user is to be the first call for CAREWare help within the agency, as well as to provide CAREWare training to new staff of the agency.
This page provides resources that super users can use when training CAREWare users.
The following presentations were used during the super user training in December 2011:
- CAREWare Super User Training Slides (PowerPoint:109KB/9 slides)
- Adult Learners (PowerPoint:83KB/13 slides)
The following exercises can be used to practice data entry and using reports in CAREWare:
- Data Entry Exercise (PDF: 405KB/2 pages)
- Standard Reports Exercise (PDF: 298KB/2 pages)
- Custom Reports Exercise (PDF: 301KB/3 pages)
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.