EvaluationWeb is an online data collection and reporting system specifically for HIV testing and prevention activities.
- MDH and CDC-directly funded grantee users will enter data directly into the EvaluationWeb on-line system, after the following steps have been completed:
- User information is submitted for the e-authentication process
- Add/Edit Account Form (PDF) or (Word) is completed and submitted to MDH to create a new user account
- Online training is completed
- Rules of Behavior (PDF) have been reviewed
- User Agreement Form (PDF) is completed and submitted to MDH along with the Add/Edit Account Form (PDF)
- MDH will administer the system, generate reports, and submit semi-annual data to CDC.
- EvaluationWeb will not support IE8 as of October 1, 2014. This browser is no longer updated or supported by Microsoft and is therefore a security risk. At that time you will no longer be able to log on to EvaluationWeb from IE8 or earlier versions.
- System is completely web-based, requiring only the free Adobe Flash Player version 11.2 or higher, with Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 4 or higher. Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (not Windows 2000 or earlier) is recommended.
- Grantees will need to be e-authenticated by CDC in order to access EvaluationWeb. An active e-mail address and a government-issued photo ID with an ID number (e.g., driver’s license, military ID, passport) is required.
- E-authenticated grantee users are assigned a unique user name, password, and specified level of access.
- HIV testing data entry screens match the HIV test data collection form template (PDF) and include instant error checking.
- Submit a Help Desk ticket to request the latest edition of the EvaluationWeb Data Entry Training for Counseling and Testing (CTR): Minnesota version.
- Data entry screens for prevention with positives projects also include instant error checking.
- Real-time data will be available for downloading by the user into Excel or other programs.
- Real-time reports are available to users - including standard templates, custom designs, and geo-coded maps.
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.