HIV Prevention Projects Portal: Finance
1. Click on the form’s link.
2. “Save” or “Save As” to your computer.
- The forms cannot be edited or altered. Text or numbers within boxes can be copied, cut and pasted.
- Templates can be edited and altered.
- Formatted text, such as bullet or numbered lists, can be created in another document, copied and pasted into the form box.
- All forms are in MicroSoft Word 1997-2003 format unless otherwise noted.
3. When your form is ready to submit, go to the Form Upload Box.
When is it due?
A printable list of due dates for all required documents for 2013 – 2016.
Document Due Dates (29KB/1 page)
Budget Plan Forms
A new accounting and procurement system, called Statewide Integrated Financial Tools (SWIFT), was implemented by the state of Minnesota on July 1, 2011. Vendors will interact with the state through the new Supplier portal, which is part of SWIFT. The Supplier portal consolidates the state’s vendor registration function and provides vendors with new options. Review the Vendor Resources in the right menu before you begin the registration process.
Every company and organization doing business with the state is considered a vendor. In order to receive or view payments or invoices, every vendor, whether current, new or prospective, will need to register online with the state of Minnesota. Vendors can also update contact and address information in the Supplier portal. To register in the new Supplier portal every vendor needs a vendor ID number.
Current vendors who had a vendor ID number with the state prior to July 1, 2011, have been reassigned new IDs. See the Current Vendor link in the right menu. New vendors will be assigned a new vendor ID when they go through the registration process in the Supplier portal.
Once you have your vendor ID, you may register in SWIFT. To register, go to the MN Supplier portal at http://supplier.swift.state.mn.us and click on “Vendor Registration Link.”
When you register, you will be assigned a user ID and password. (Follow the Step-by-Step instructions in the right menu.) Keep your new State of Minnesota vendor number, user ID and password in a secure place where you can find it easily. You will need this information for accessing the Supplier portal.