- Recording of the HIV/Hepatitis 2013 Data Release webinar presentation (4/30/2014)
- Streaming (12MB)/47 minutes) (NOTE: FireFox or Google Chrome browser recommended. May not work in IE. If you require this in a different format, please contact us at 651-201-5414.)
- Slides: 2013 HIV (PDF: 13MB/105 slides) or (PPT: 15MB/105 slides)
STD Surveillance Statistics
Graphs, tables and text that describe trends in sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in Minnesota. Includes data on: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Chancroid.
2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | Archive
- Recording of the 2013 STD Surveillance Statistics webinar presentation
- Streaming (10.45MN/43 minutes) (NOTE: FireFox or Google Chrome browser recommended. May not work in IE. If you require this in a different format, please contact us at 651-201-5414.)
- Slides: 2013 Data (PDF: 2.8MB/59 slides) or (PPT: 5.2MB/59 slides)
HIV/AIDS among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Minnesota
Men who have sex with men (MSM) and men who have sex with men and use injection drugs (MSM/IDU) remain at increased risk for HIV infection in MN.
Epidemiological Profile of HIV/AIDS in Minnesota
The epidemiological (epi) profile presents data on the HIV epidemic in the state of Minnesota. The profile is intended to give the Community Cooperative Council on HIV/AIDS Prevention (CCCHAP) and the Minnesota HIV Services Planning Council (Planning Council).
HIV Subtype and Drug Resistance Surveillance
Program summary and related links.
Twin Cities Men's Health Survey
Results of the MDH survey of health and sexual behaviors of men conducted during the 2004 Twin Cities GLBT Pride celebration in Minneapolis.
Supplement to HIV Surveillance (SHAS) Project Summary
Results of the 2000-2003 Supplement to HIV Surveillance study
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Among Blacks in Minnesota, 2006
Data from the MDH shows disproportionately higher rates of STDs among blacks in MN compared with rates among other race groups.
Provides an annual review of communicable disease occurrence in Minnesota, including HIV and AIDS
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.