Minnesota Jurisdictional HIV Prevention Plan
Minnesota Comprehensive HIV Prevention Plan:
The Minnesota Comprehensive HIV Prevention Plan 2006 - 2008, updated for 2008, is available for download. The first link is the Plan in its entirety. Individual chapters are available separately below.
Minnesota Comprehensive HIV Prevention Plan 2006 - 2008, 2008 update (PDF: 2.4MB, 141 pages) This is a large file. It will take a few minutes to download depending on your network connection.
- Introduction (PDF: 172KB/24 pages)
- Chapter One: Epidemiological Profile (PDF: 300KB/43 pages)
- Chapter Two A: Community Services Assessment (PDF: 651KB/137 pages)
- Chapter Two B: Resource Inventory (PDF: 651KB/137 pages)
- Chapter Two C: Prevention Programs (PDF: 651KB/9 pages)
- Chapter Three: Prioritization Process and Results (PDF: 254KB/31 pages)
- Chapter Four: Effective Interventions (PDF: 291KB/58 pages)
- Chapter Five: Collaboration and Coordination (PDF: 121KB/12 pages)
- Glossary (PDF: 83KB/9 pages)
- References (PDF: 167KB/31 pages)
For information related to the Minnesota Comprehensive HIV Prevention
Plan, or for information related to CCCHAP meetings, contact Japhet Nyakundi via e-mail or
by phone at 651-201-4030.
CCCHAP main page
Academy for Educational Development (AED) Attention: Non-MDH link
National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors (NASTAD) Attention: Non-MDH link
National Minority AIDS Council (NMAC) Attention: Non-MDH link
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.
For questions about the STD and HIV Section, please contact
us at (651) 201-5414.