Training Reservations for HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Prevention and Testing Workshops
- Fundamentals of HIV Prevention Counseling
- HIV Test Results
- HIV Testing Data and Bloodborne Pathogen Training
All sessions will be held at:
American Lung Association, 490 Concordia Avenue in St. Paul, MN.
Register on line below OR complete the form (PDF). Return the completed form to:
Minnesota Department of Health
STD and HIV Section
P.O. Box 64975
St. Paul, MN 55164-0975
Attn: Nancy Petschauer
Registration (on line or via US mail) is required and must be received one week prior to the training. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email. Please call Nancy (651-201-4033) with special accommodations, including dietary requirements, need for interpreter, etc. Also call Nancy if you are registering one week or less prior to the training date to ensure space is still available.
Check registration form for meal(s) offered. Also, we advise dressing in layers as the temperature in the building where the trainings are held has a tendency to fluctuate.
- Workshops? Contact Sarah Gordon via email or at 651-201-4011
- Registration/Reservations? Contact Nancy via email or at 651-201-4033
- Web/technical? Contact Kathy Anderson via email or at 651-201-4001
If you have technical difficulties with this order form, contact Kathy Anderson via email or at (651) 201-4001.