Webinar: Recommendations for Prevention and Control of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Acute Care Facilities
This webinar was designed to familiarize participants with the Recommendations for Prevention and Control of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Acute Care Facilities, as required by MN Statutes, section 144.585 published on January 15, 2008.
The webinar addressed background of the legislation, the intent of the document, and an overview of the strategies included in the document to assist acute care facilities in decreasing MRSA transmission rates.
Who should view this webinar?
Professionals in acute care facilities, including:
- Infection control practitioners
- Infectious disease physicians and other clinicians
- Hospital administrators
- Environmental services managers
- Laboratory managers
- Directors of Nursing
- Others involved with the implementation of an acute care facility’s MRSA prevention and control program
- Recommendations for the Prevention and Control of MRSA in Acure Care Faclilites Webinar Slides (PDF: 126KB/61 pages)
Download a printable copy of the slides (with speaker's transcript) used in the February 5th webinars.
- Recommendations for the Prevention and Control of MRSA in Acure Care Faclilites Webinar
Watch the streaming video of the webinar on-line viewing. Requires software installation.