Staph and MRSA: Information for Schools
- Questions and Answers about Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Schools
Fact sheet that answers commonly asked questions that will help parents and school officials prevent the spread of MRSA in schools.
- MRSA: Information for Coaches and Athletes
Fact sheet with frequently asked questions about CA-MRSA for athletes and coaches.
- Skin Infections in Athletes
Skin infections account for up to 10% of time-loss injuries in some sports and can cause serious illness. Skin infections can be spread from one athlete to another. You can help protect athletes from becoming sick or losing playing time due to skin infections.
- MRSA in Schools
CDC, along with parents and school officials, wants to do everything possible to protect students from MRSA skin infections. These are commonly asked questions that will help parents and school officials prevent the spread of MRSA in schools. Attention: Non-MDH link
- A Parent's Guide to MRSA in California (PDF: 691 KB/2 pages)
Printable color three-fold brochure-style rendering of the English language version of the Parent's Guide to MRSA in California. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Overview of Community-Associated MRSA
CDC website about CA-MRSA. Attention: Non-MDH link