Active TB Disease
- Diagnostic Standards and Classification of TB in Adults and Children (PDF:151KB/20 pages)
Official statement of the American Thoracic Society and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Treatment of Tuberculosis (PDF:1.46MB/88 pages)
Guidelines for treatment of TB disease. An official statement of the American Thoracic Society, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Infectious Diseases Society of America. MMWR, June 20, 2003, 52(RR11); 1-77. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Tuberculosis Hospital Discharge Planning Checklist (PDF:122KB/1 page)
Recommendations to address before discharging a patient with active TB disease from the hospital.
- Hepatotoxicity of Antituberculosis Therapy (2006)
An official statement from the American Thoracic Society. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Selected Pathogens in Minnesota
This "antibiogram" provides drug-specific data on the prevalence of antimicrobial susceptibilities of selected pathogens, including Mycobacterium tuberculosis, in Minnesota. The most recent report is for 2011, past reports date back to 1998.
- First-Line Drug Susceptibility
Results for TB Cases by Country and Region of Birth, Minnesota, 2007-2011