Active TB Disease
- Diagnostic Standards and Classification of TB in Adults and Children, CDC
Official statement of the American Thoracic Society and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: A Survival Guide for Clinicians, 3rd edition, 2016, USCF
Resource guide for clinicians managing the patient with drug-resistant TB.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines: Treatment of Drug-Susceptible Tuberculosis, CID (PDF)
Guidelines for treatment of TB disease. An official statement of the American Thoracic Society, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Published August 2016.
- Tuberculosis Hospital Discharge Planning Checklist (PDF)
Recommendations to address before discharging a patient with active TB disease from the hospital.
- Hepatotoxicity of Antituberculosis Therapy, American Thoracic Society, 2006
An official statement from the American Thoracic Society.
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Selected Pathogens in Minnesota
This "antibiogram" provides drug-specific data on the prevalence of antimicrobial susceptibilities of selected pathogens, including Mycobacterium tuberculosis, in Minnesota.
- First-Line Drug Susceptibility Results for TB Cases by Country and Region of Birth, Minnesota, 2010-2014 (PDF)