TB Medications Information for Local Public Health Nurses
- MDH Tuberculosis
Procedures and form for obtaining TB medications from MDH.
- Active TB Disease Medication Administration Tracking Sheet (PDF: 83KB/2 pages)
Suggested form to document the supervision of therapy for individual clients with TB.
- Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis (LTBI): Monitoring Flow Sheet
This worksheet can assist the clinician with tracking patients who are being treated for LTBI.
- Using Incentives and Enablers with Tuberculosis
Incentives and enablers can be a very effective part of a patient-centered approach to TB case management.
- Directly Observed Therapy
(DOT) for the Treatment of Tuberculosis
Fact sheet describing how to use DOT with TB patients.
- Directly Observed
Therapy (DOT) Assessment Tool
All persons starting treatment for suspected or confirmed active TB should be evaluated for their risk of non-adherence to therapy at the time treatment is initiated.
- Request for Medications
for Suspect/Case Tuberculosis (PDF: 73KB/1 page)
TB medication order form; order form can be faxed to clinicians to assist them in ordering TB medications for active TB suspects/cases.
- 12-Week Regimen for Treatment of Latent TB Infection
Recommendations, eligibility criteria, and frequently asked questions for the INH-RPT treatment regimen.