Injection Safety Workshop
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Hand Hygiene
- Cover Your Cough
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Infection Control Assessment and Response Program (ICAR)
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Infectious Diseases A-Z
- Reporting Infectious Disease
- Drug Diversion
- Minnesota Diabetes Program
Infection Prevention & Control
- Infection Prevention Home
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- National Healthcare Safety Network
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Program
- For Public Safety Personnel
Injection Safety Workshops
The Injection Safety Workshops give participants the tools to review injection safety practices within their own facility and identify steps to create an injection safety program.
There are currently no workshops scheduled.
Infection Control Assessment and Response Program
ICAR provides health care facilities with the tools and guidance needed to help everyone work together to prevent HAIs.
Information about washing/cleaning your hands.
Stop! Protect Our Patients/Residents Posters
Posters to be posted in clinics and hospitals or residential facilities and long term care facilities asking ill people not to visit.
If you have questions or comments about this page, use our IDEPC Comment Form or call 651-201-5414 for the MDH Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control Division.