Clinic RPP Template
- Clinic RPP Template Home
- Scope and Application
- Identifying Work Hazards
- Respirator Selection
- Medical Evaluations
- Fit Testing
- Proper Respirator Use
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Inspecting, Maintenance and Repairs
- Respirator Training
- Evaluating/Updating Program
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Documentation and Record-keeping
Identifying Work Hazards:
Clinic Respiratory Protection Program Template
- The respirators selected will be used for respiratory protection from potentially airborne infectious diseases; they do not provide protection from chemical exposure.
- Through normal working situations employees may be asked to have contact with clients who could be infected with a potentially airborne infectious agent such as Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Examples of other potentially airborne infectious diseases that Clinic employees may be exposed to in emergency situations include: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), measles, and smallpox.
Next: Respirator Selection
Download a print version of this template:
Clinic Respiratory Protection Program Template (PDF: 39KB/6 pages)
Download an editable version of this template:
Clinic Respiratory Protection Program Template (Word: 73KB/6 pages)
If you have questions or comments about this page, use our IDEPC Comment Form or call 651-201-5414 for the MDH Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control Division.