Clinic RPP Template
- Clinic RPP Template Home
- Scope and Application
- Identifying Work Hazards
- Respirator Selection
- Medical Evaluations
- Fit Testing
- Proper Respirator Use
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Inspecting, Maintenance and Repairs
- Respirator Training
- Evaluating/Updating Program
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Documentation and Record-keeping
Proper Respirator Use:
Clinic Respiratory Protection Program Template
- Employees will use their respirators under conditions specified by this program, and in accordance with the training they receive on the use of the selected model(s).
In addition, the respirator shall not be used in a manner for which it is not certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) or by its manufacturer.
- All employees shall conduct positive and negative pressure user seal checks each time they wear a respirator.
- All employees shall leave a potentially contaminated work area to clean (PAPR) or change (N95) their respirator if the respirator is impeding their ability to work.
Next: Cleaning and Disinfecting
Download a print version of this template:
Clinic Respiratory Protection Program Template (PDF: 39KB/6 pages)
Download an editable version of this template:
Clinic Respiratory Protection Program Template (Word: 73KB/6 pages)
If you have questions or comments about this page, use our IDEPC Comment Form or call 651-201-5414 for the MDH Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control Division.