Neonatal Sepsis Surveillance Forms
There are two forms that form can be used to report Neonatal Sepsis to the Minnesota Department of Health.
Download a print version of the forms:
- Neonatal Sepsis Surveillance Form (PDF: 196KB/4 pages)
- Neonatal Sepsis Expanded Tracking Form (PDF: 1,100KB/4 pages)
- Neonatal Sepsis Form Instructions (PDF: 195KB/14 pages)
Step-by-step instructions for filling out the Neonatal Sepsis Form. Updated 2/2013
- Neonatal Sepsis Expanded Tracking Form Instructions (PDF: 154KB/14 pages)
Step-by-step instructions for filling out the Neonatal Sepsis Expanded Tracking Form. Updated 12/2013
- If you have questions regarding these forms, please call 651-201-5414.
- Use this form to report invasive bacterial disease cases, not the Yellow Card.
- Neonatal sepsis, less than 7 days after birth, isolated from a sterile site in infants
- After filling out the Neonatal Sepsis Surveillance Form or the Neonatal Expanded Tracking Form, please fax it to 651-201-5743.
- Download a printable form
- To receive a copy of either form by mail please call 651-201-5414.