MDH Yellow Disease Report Card ("Yellow Card")
The MDH "Yellow Card" is used to report cases of most reportable infectious diseases in Minnesota residents to the Minnesota Department of Health.
Important note: as of 9/26/2013 the 651-201-5743 fax number listed most IDEPC disease report forms is temporarily out of service. Please fax disease reports to 651-201-5720 at this time.
- If you were a user of MDH's "Blue Card" web application for reporting diseases, this application is no longer working.
- The Minnesota Electronic Disease Surveillance System is working on a replacement for electronic disease reporting. If you were using Blue Card, please submit disease reports using the yellow card procedures on this page. You can use our IDEPC Comment Form or call 651-201-5414 for more information.
Disease Report Card (PDF: 46KB/1 page).
This downloadable card has space for one report.
- If you have questions regarding the MDH Yellow Card,
please call 651-201-5414.
After filling out theis form return it to MDH.
- By mail (please mark the envelope "confidential")
Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control
625 North Robert Street
Post Office Box 64975
St. Paul, MN 55164-0975
- By fax (please make a copy on plain white paper,
or use the downloadable card) to:
- Important note: as of 9/26/2013 the 651-201-5743 fax number listed most IDEPC disease report forms is temporarily out of service. Please fax disease reports to 651-201-5720 at this time.
- Download a print version.
- To receive a copy of the MDH Yellow Card by mail, please call 651-201-5414
or use our on-line