Lab-confirmed cases of Syphilis (Treponema pallidum) must be reported to MDH within one working day.
- STD Confidential Case Report Card
This disease may be reported using the MDH STD Confidential Case Report Form.
- Do not use the "Yellow Card" to report Syphilis cases.
Any reportable infectious disease may be reported by phone to 651-201-5414 or 877-676-5414.
- Frequently Asked Questions about STD Reporting
MDH fact sheet on STD reporting.
- Communicable Disease Rule, Chapter 4605: with Notations Pertaining to Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- STD/HIV Partner Services Program
A brochure designed for health providers, information is provided about the program that assists HIV or STD infected persons notify their partners about their potential exposure. The brochure may be downloaded for duplication purposes.