The reports below use graphs, tables and text to describe trends in sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in Minnesota.
Annual Summary of Reportable STDs in Minnesota - 2014
A summary of the 2014 STD data, 10-year trends, sources and limitations of data, and disease-specific data on residence, gender, age and race/ethnicity. (Formatted for print: PDF: 100KB/9 pages)
Recording of the 2014 STD Surveillance Statistics webinar presentation
- Streaming video (10.45MN/46 minutes)
- Slides: (PDF: 2.7MB/73 slides) or (PPT: 3.8MB/73 slides)
- 2014 Surveillance Date Report: Dawn Ginzl (starts at 1:00)
- Syphilis: Deciphering the Great Imitator, Cindy Lind-Livingston (starts at 17:40)
- Standards of Care: Best Practices for Adolescents, Katherine Meerse (starts at 30:00)
2014 HIV/AIDS Surveillance Reports
Number and demographic characteristics of newly diagnosed HIV/AIDS cases in Minnesota.
For questions about STD Surveillance data, please contact Dawn Ginzl via e-mail or by calling 651-201-4041.
Content Notice: This site contains HIV or STD prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV and other STDs are spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this web site.