- Tick-Transmitted Diseases Home
- For Health Professionals
- Vector-Borne Diseases Home
- Mosquito-Transmitted Diseases
- Tick-Transmitted Diseases
- Other Pests of Medical Interest
- Vector-Borne Diseases and Climate Change
This page has been removed.
Blacklegged tick (deer tick) life stages next to a metric ruler. The adult ticks (two ticks at the left) are approximately 1/8 of an inch long, while the nymph (third from left) is just under 1/16 of an inch.
High Risk Areas in Minnesota
A map that shows counties of highest Tick-borne risk in Minnesota.
Tick-borne Prevention Poster: Spray Before You Work or Play
If you have questions or comments about this page, use our IDEPC Comment Form or call 651-201-5414 for the MDH Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control Division.