Tick-Transmitted Disease Materials
- What You Should
Know About Lyme Disease (PowerPoint: 5.9MB/62 slides)
(PDF: 1.86MB/62 pages)
These PowerPoint slides have a script in the notes section. To view the script, you need to have the "Notes Page" or the "Normal" view selected. Updated 10/2009
- High Risk Areas for Tick-borne Diseases in Minnesota
A map that shows counties of highest Tick-borne risk in Minnesota.
- Lyme Disease Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions about Lyme Disease.
- CDC: Lyme Disease Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
CDC FAQs on Lyme disease. Attention: Non-MDH link
- Human Anaplasmosis Fact Sheet
Answers to frequently asked questions about human anaplasmosis.
- Babesiosis Fact Sheet
Answers to frequently asked questions about babesiosis.
- CDC: Lyme Disease Tool Kit
CDC's communications tool kit to help state and local health departments prevent Lyme disease. Attention: Non-MDH link